Thank you for contacting us.
I am Akiko Shiozaki, managing director of Misora Co., Ltd.
Our company is involved in researching a family’s roots and producing the family tree.
We regret to say that we have only Japanese materials for our service and could not send you the materials immediately.
In addition, it is difficult to inform you of the estimation for our service because different countries have different our time and effort for researching family’s roots.
We would be grateful if you could accept our proposal that we would ask your situation and background and then inform you of approximation for the cost.
Would you inform us about the following matters.
1. Which country do you live in?
2. How well do you or your family understand Japanese?
3. How old are you?
4. Who has Japanese nationality? (For example, your father, your mother, your grandfather , and so on)
5. Please inform us of your ancestors as far as you know.
6. Do you have any clues or materials for your ancestors?
7. Please inform us the background, route and history that your ancestors have moved in your country from Japan.
8. Please inform us of your ancestor’s name as far as you know.
CEO Misora Co., Ltd.